Tuesday, November 21, 2006

a very good party at Ray's tonight

hi everyone

there is going to be a very good party at Ray's restaurant in Floyd tonight
American Dumpster will play

music will begin at 8

Billy made some very nice music at the Fandango with this band and I am hoping very much that it will happen again tonight

Ray's restaurant is located on Floyd Highway North (route 221)

Tuggle's Gap will be hosting the party, which has a cover charge of $5.

I never did post too many of the pictures I got from Fandango but maybe I will try to do this in a bit, there are some interesting ones

ok well I need to go now. bye, thanks for reading.

-Suzy

ps. Billy has just started an image libary in Flikr, this can be viewed here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/yillb

---...---

suggested queries for this post - floyd virginia music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home