Saturday, September 13, 2008

I need a new vehicle

I just got off the phone with my mother. She wants to help buy a wedding gown for my fiancee which I am very happy about. The trouble came when we started talking politics and she said she adores Sarah Palin , she will be voting on the Republican ticket. I came close to accusing her of being racist, and I know she can't bring herself to vote for a "tan" man.

I liken this turn of events (the voting process in America) to we as a people, buying a new car (I need one and am shopping). Will you buy a "changed" rusty old Ford with a new (wedding gown white!) paint job, or perhaps a "hybrid" to run the country? Who cares if the only color offered is tan. I need a smart new vehicle, and a smart new president. Take a chance, (and educate yourself before you buy this time, o.k.? the nation depends on it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home